From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bird flu may refer to:
Biology and disease
- Avian influenza virus, influenza endemic to pigeons and some other birds
- Influenzavirus A, the causative agent for bird flu; the genus of the Orthomyxoviridae family of viruses to which all viruses responsible for avian influenza belong (it also includes viruses that are endemic to humans and other animals)
- H5N1, a subtype of influenza A virus endemic to birds, currently perceived as a significant emerging pandemic threat
- H7N9, first reported in China in February 2013
- Bird Flu (song), by musician M.I.A.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.