From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up birdie or birdy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birdy or Birdie may refer to:
Literature, film and television
- Birdy (novel), by William Wharton
- "Birdy" the main character in Birdy the Mighty manga and anime
- List of characters in the Conker series#Birdy, a character in the Conker series
- Birdy (singer) (born 1996), British singer-songwriter
- Birdy (Birdy album), 2011
- Birdy (guitarist), pseudonym of the guitarist of the glam punk band Trashcan Darlings
- "Birdy", a song by British Sea Power from their 2002 single "Remember Me"
- Birdy, an album by Bloodthirsty Butchers
- Birdy, unwanted artifacts that occurs in noise reduction
- Birdie (golf), a score of one under par on any given hole in the sport of golf
- Shuttlecock, in badminton
- Birdie Tebbetts (1912–1999), American baseball player and manager
- Birdy (bicycle), a folding bicycle
- Birdy (Gundam SEED), also known as Torii, a robotic pet in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny
- A gun dog that gets excited by birds
- Birdie, the common nickname for a small parabolic aluminized reflector light
- Birdie (Street Fighter), a character in Capcom's video games
- Birdie the Early Bird, the first identifiably female McDonaldland character
- Betty Draper, a fictional character on Mad Men, whom Don Draper affectionately refers to variously as "Birdie" or "Betts"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Birdy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.