From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up birdie or birdy in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Birdy or Birdie may refer to
- Birdy (musician) (born 1996), British singer-songwriter
- Birdy (Birdy album), 2011
- Birdy (novel), by William Wharton
- Birdy (bicycle), a folding bicycle
- Birdy (Gundam SEED), also known as Torii, a robotic pet in Gundam SEED and Gundam SEED Destiny
- Birdy (DJ), stage name for French DJ Xavier Duquesne, born 1972 
- Birdy (guitarist), pseudonym of the guitarist of the glam punk band Trashcan Darlings
- A gun dog that gets excited by birds
- "Birdy", a song by British Sea Power from their 2002 single Remember Me (British Sea Power song)
- "Birdy" the main character in Birdy the Mighty manga and anime
- List of characters in the Conker series#Birdy, a character in the Conker series
- Birdy, an album by Bloodthirsty Butchers
- Birdy, unwanted artifacts that occurs in Noise Reduction
- Birdie (golf), a score of one under par on any given hole in the sport of golf
- Birdie, Mississippi
- Birdie, the common nickname for a small parabolic aluminized reflector light
- Shuttlecock, in badminton
- Birdie (Street Fighter), a character in Capcom's video games
- Birdie the Early Bird, the first identifiably female McDonaldland character
- Birdie Tebbetts (1912–1999), American baseball player and manager
- Betty Draper, a fictional character on 'Mad Men, whom Don Draper affectionately refers to variously as "Birdie" or "Betts"
- Duquesne, Xavier. "Birdyconnected’s stream on SoundCloud - Hear the world’s sounds". SoundCloud. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
- Duquesne, Xavier. "Birdy by Birdy : Album : Listen for Free on Myspace". MySpace. Retrieved 7 October 2013.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.