From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biri or BIRI may refer to:
- Biri, Norway, a village and former municipality in Norway
- Biri, Hungary, a village in Hungary
- Biri, Northern Samar, a municipality in the Philippines
- Biri, India, a village in Jaunpur, India
- Biri, Iran, a village in Mazandaran Province, Iran
- Block Island, an island town in Rhode Island, (abbrev. BIRI)
- Kings of the Sayfawa dynasty of the Kanem-Bornu Empire:
- Biri Biri, or Alhaji Momodo Nije, a football player
- Biri, an enemy creature in The Legend of Zelda
- Biri, another name for Beedi, a South Asian leaf-wrapped cigarette
- Brain Injury Research Institute, a center for the study of traumatic brain injuries and prevention
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.