From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Birnbaum (German: "pear tree") may refer to:
- Birnbaum an der Warthe and Kreis Birnbaum (today Międzychód), a city and county in Posen district, Poland
- Birnbaum (Frankenwald), an unincorporated area in the district of Kronach, Bavaria, Germany
- Birnbaum (Gummersbach), a district of Gummersbach, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
- Birnbaum (Lesachtal), a village in the municipality Lesachtal, Carinthia, Austria
- Birnbaumer Wald, the German name for Hrušica, an elevated plain on the edge of the Alps in Slovenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.