From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up biro in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- A brand of ballpoint pen. In British English and other languages the word "Biro" is often used as a generic term for any ballpoint pen.
- László Bíró, the inventor of the ballpoint pen.
- Lajos Bíró, a novelist, playwright, and screenwriter
- Charles Biro, a comic book writer.
- Val Biro, a children's book writer and artist
- Waagner-Biro, a Vienna-based engineering company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biro.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.