The Birth of Venus
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Birth of Venus)
The Birth of Venus may refer to the birth of the mythological goddess Venus. Other uses include:
In paintings, the term "the birth of Venus" has often been interchanged with "Venus Anadyomene". For examples of this theme, see:
- The Birth of Venus (Botticelli)
- The Birth of Venus (Bouguereau)
- The Birth of Venus (Cabanel)
- The Birth of Venus, a painting by Amaury Duval
- La naissance de Vénus, a choral work by Gabriel Fauré
- The Birth of Venus (novel), a novel by Sarah Dunant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.