Birth of the 10th! Kamen Riders All Together!!
|Birth of the 10th! Kamen Riders All Together!!|
|Created by||Shotaro Ishinomori|
|Directed by||Minoru Yamada|
|Written by||Kimio Hirayama|
|Based on||Kamen Rider
by Shotaro Ishinomori
|Narrated by||Shinji Nakae|
|Music by||Shunsuke Kikuchi|
Birth of the 10th! Kamen Riders All Together!! (10号誕生!仮面ライダー全員集合!! Jūgō Tanjō! Kamen Raidā Zen'in Shūgō!!?) is a Kamen Rider Series Japanese TV special that aired on January 3, 1984. It is a special meant to celebrate the birth of Kamen Rider ZX, the 10th person to don the Kamen Rider title.
Ryo Murasame is an aircraft pilot, one day he was taking his sister out on a ride along the Amazon when they were shot down by an UFO. They survived, captured by the Badan Empire with his sister killed while Ryo became the Combat Roid known as ZX. His memory is erased by the Badan Empire and worked as their agent of evil. This does not last long as an accident occurs which causes Ryo to regain his memory and escapes Badan. A year later, Ryo begins his attack on Badan as they finish the preparations on their doomsday weapon: the Space Break System. However, a coordinated attack by the Kamen Riders disables the Badancium 84 supplies needed for Space System to work When Ryo arrives, he thinks Kamen Rider V3, Riderman and Kamen Rider Super-1 are enemies until they get him to listen as only one truck full of Badancium 84 makes it to the Badan's base run by Ambassador Darkness.
After being shown a video detailing the history of Kamen Riders 1 to Super-1, Ryo is amazed that there are others like them before joining the Kamen Riders in raiding the base. However, he encounters his former comrade Mikage who forces him to fight as Tigeroid. After being forced to kill his friend, ZX joins the Kamen Riders as they battle not only Ambassador Darkness and the Combat Roids, but also monsters from the previous organizations. When Ambassador Darkness uses the Space Break System on the Kamen Riders, they synch their powers with ZX using his ZX Kick to kill Ambassador Darkness and destroy Badan's base as its Great Leader appears and bid the Riders farewell. Soon after, ZX joins the Kamen Riders as their 10th member.
- Ryo Murasame/Kamen Rider ZX (村雨 良／仮面ライダーZX Murasame Ryō/Kamen Raidā Zekurosu?): Ryo is an aircraft pilot, he lives with his sister and presumed he lived with his parents. He is impulsive and hesitates to trust the veteran Riders when he first encounters them. He has the most cybernetic body out of any Kamen Rider created thus far. His body has many hidden abilities reminiscent of a ninja, including shuriken and chain-sickles. He did not give himself the Kamen Rider moniker until the final confrontation.
- Rumi Ichijō (一条 ルミ Ichijō Rumi?): She is a girl who is the daughter of a doctor who was killed by Badan. She gives Ryo temporary peacefulness.
- Dr. Hajime Kaidō (海堂 肇博士 Kaidō Hajime Hakase?): He is Ryo's father's friend and is the researcher of the biochemistry which is also the teacher of a university. He cooperates in Ryo unstintingly.
- Shizuka Murasame (村雨 しずか Murasame Shizuka?): She is the newspaper reporter who is Ryo's elder sister. While investigating rumor of UFO with Ryo, she was caught by Badan. Since she got to know Badan's secret, she was executed in an electric chair.
- Shiro Kazami/Kamen Rider V3 (風見 志郎／仮面ライダーV3 Kazami Shirō/Kamen Raidā Bui Surī?): He is the oldest Rider to appear out of suit. He is the leader of the Japanese division of the Rider Organization while Kamen Riders 1 and 2 are in America. Apparently the strongest of the veteran Riders as he was the only one able to hold off ZX.
- Joji Yuki/Riderman (結城 丈二／ライダーマン Yūki Jōji/Raidāman?): The second oldest Kamen Rider in the special. He is V3's partner in leading the Kamen Riders when Kamen Riders 1 and 2 are away.
- Kazuya Oki/Kamen Rider Super-1 (沖 一也／仮面ライダースーパー1 Oki Kazuya/Kamen Raidā Sūpā Wan?): The youngest of the veteran Riders, he tried to persuade ZX into joining the riders without having to fight.
The Badan Empire (バダン帝国 Badan Teikoku?) claims to be the successor of all previous groups that attempted to conquer the world but fell without fulfilling that ambition. In Kamen Rider Spirits, several references infer that the Badan Empire was actually created by an alien entity, and supported terrorist groups starting with Shocker secretly working towards bringing the true form of their leader to Earth. The Badan later resurface during the events of Ressha Sentai ToQger vs. Kamen Rider Gaim: Spring Break Combined Special and Heisei Riders vs. Shōwa Riders: Kamen Rider Taisen feat. Super Sentai
- The Generalissimo of Badan (バダン総統 Badan Sōtō?): The giant skull which appeared after Ambassador Darkness's death. It disappeared sneering at the ten Riders. Dr. Kaidō said that it was the energy of an evil spirit. In the manga, the leader is identified as Great Leader JUDO (大首領JUDO Daishuryō JUDO?), JUDO has a Kamen Rider form called Susanoo (スサノオ?), a golden version of ZX with the ability to transform into nine Shōwa Kamen Riders. He has his own language, which he can telepathically compel others to understand.
- Ambassador Darkness (暗闇大使 Kurayami Taishi?): He is the leader of the Badan Empire and the brother of Ambassador Hell of the Shocker organization. He is a maniacal man who is hellbent on getting what he wants. He was the one that ordered Ryo's plane to be shot down, thus killing his elder sister. Destroyed by Kamen Rider ZX's ZX Kick. In the manga, he was transformed into Southern Cross (サザンクロス Sazan Kurosu?) who is a horned turban monster.
- Eisuke Mikage/Tigeroid (三影 英介／タイガーロイド Mikage Eisuke/Taigāroido?): He is a cyborg able to produce a wide variety of artillery from his body and has attributes abilities equal with Ryo, thinking that power is justice. In the manga, he was originally an Interpol office. Destroyed by Kamen Rider ZX's ZX Kick.
- Ryo Murasame (村雨 良 Murasame Ryō?) – Shun Sugata
- Shiro Kazami (風見 志郎 Kazami Shirō?) – Hiroshi Miyauchi
- Joji Yuki (結城 丈二 Yūki Jōji?) – Takehisa Yamaguchi(ja)
- Kazuya Oki (沖 一也 Oki Kazuya?) – Shunsuke Takasugi(ja)
- Eisuke Mikage (三影 英介 Mikage Eisuke?), Jigokuroid (ジゴクロイド Jigokuroido?, Voice) – Tetsuya Nakayashiki(ja) (Played as 中屋敷 鉄也)
- Ambassador Darkness (暗闇大使 Kurayami Taishi?) – Kenji Ushio(ja)
- Dr. Hajime Kaidō (海堂 肇博士 Kaidō Hajime Hakase?) – Eiji Karasawa
- Dr. Itō (伊藤博士 Itō Hakase?) – Kaneomi Ōya(ja)
- Rumi Ichijō (一条 ルミ Ichijō Rumi?) – Yumiko Miyake
- Shizuka Murasame (村雨 しずか Murasame Shizuka?) – Toshie Fukushima
- Kamen Rider 2 (仮面ライダー2号 Kamen Raidā Nigō?, Voice) – Takeshi Sasaki(ja)
- Kamen Rider 1 (仮面ライダー1号 Kamen Raidā Ichigō?, Voice) – Michihiro Ikemizu
- Kamen Rider X (仮面ライダーX Kamen Raidā Ekkusu?, Voice) – Keisuke Yamashita(ja)
- Skyrider (スカイライダー Sukairaidā?, Voice) – Tetsuya Kaji(ja)
- Kamakiroid (カマキロイド Kamakiroido?, Voice) – Kazuo Niibori
- The Generalissimo of Badan (バダン総統 Badan Sōtō?, Voice) – Goro Naya
- Narrator (ナレーター Narētā?) – Shinji Nakae
- Opening theme
- "Dragon Road" (ドラゴン・ロード Doragon Rōdo?)
- Ending theme
- "Let's Go!! Rider Kick" (レッツゴー!!ライダーキック Rettsu Gō!! Raidā Kikku?)
- Lyrics: Shotaro Ishinomori
- Composition & Arrangement: Shunsuke Kikuchi
- Artist: Masato Shimon (as Kōichi Fuji) with Male Harmony