Birthday Ltd. (バースデイ Bāsudei?) is a Japanese video game developer and character design firm based in Akasaka, Minato, Tokyo. The company is known for developing the Kaijū Monogatari games and designs of the 2005 manga and anime series Fushigiboshi no Futagohime.
List of works
- Kaijū Monogatari (Family Computer), 1988, published by Namco
- Juvei Quest (Family Computer), 1991, published by Namco
- Daikaijū Monogatari (Super Famicom), 1994, published by Hudson Soft; mobile phone port released in 2006.
- Daikaijuu Monogatari II (Super Famicom), 1996, published by Hudson Soft
- Elemental Gimmick Gear (Dreamcast), 1999, published by Hudson Soft
- Fushigiboshi no Futagohime, concept, 2003.
- Cocoro no Cocoron, Nintendo DS, 2011, published by Namco Bandai Games
- e-shops (September 2010). "株式会社バースデイ". e-shops (in Japanese). Hands Inc. Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- "ふしぎ星の☆ふたご姫の変身アイテム登場". Hobidas (in Japanese) (Neko Publishing). 2005-12-24. Retrieved 2013-11-30. "(C) BIRTHDAY"
- Takizawa, Osamu (2006-11-28). "ハドソン、懐かしのファンタジーRPGが携帯電話で復活 iモード「大貝獣物語 MOBILE」". GAME Watch (in Japanese) (Impress Watch). Retrieved 2013-11-30.
- Fushigiboshi no Futagohime concept page (Japanese)
|This Japanese video game corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|