Birthplace of Richard Nixon
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Richard Nixon Birthplace
|Location:||18061 Yorba Linda Boulevard|
|Nearest city:||Yorba Linda, Orange County, California, USA|
|Architectural style:||California Bungalow|
|Added to NRHP:||December 17, 1971|
|Designated NHL:||May 31, 1973|
|Designated CHISL:||October 1, 1994|
It is on the grounds of the Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum and is open to the public.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- "Birthplace of Richard Nixon". Office of Historical Preservation, California State Parks. Retrieved 2012-10-11.
- "Richard Nixon Birthplace". National Historic Landmark Quicklinks. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 March 2012.
- NHL Summary
- McDermott, John D. (June 30, 1969). "Richard Nixon Birthplace" (pdf). National Register of Historic Places - Inventory Nomination Form. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- Richard Nixon Presidential Library and Museum
- Richard Nixon Foundation
- National Park Service site on the Nixon Birthplace
- "Richard Nixon Birthplace" (pdf). Photographs. National Park Service. Retrieved 19 May 2012.
- The Unknown Origin of Richard Nixon's Mail-Order House
|This article about a property in California on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|