From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Biscay in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Biscay is a Basque province in Spain.
Biscay may also refer to:
- Bay of Biscay, a gulf on the Atlantic coast of France and Spain
- Biscay, a sea area as used by the BBC shipping forecast
- Biscay (horse), Australian thoroughbred racehorse
- Biscay, Minnesota, a city in Minnesota, United States
- Biscay Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, a town in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada
- Lord of Biscay, mediaeval ruler of Biscay
- Biscaya, a song and album by James Last
- Bizcaya (football team), was an association football team from Bilbao, Spain
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Biscay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.