From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biscay is a Basque province in Spain.
Biscay may also refer to:
- The Bay of Biscay on the Atlantic coast of France and Spain
- The Basque language territories altogether, or more specifically the western Basque territories in Spain, 16-early 19th centuries.
- A Shipping Forecast sea area corresponding to the bay
- Lord of Biscay, mediaeval ruler of Biscay
- Biscay, Minnesota, a small city in the United States
- Biscay Bay, Newfoundland and Labrador, a town in Canada
- Biscay (horse), Australian thoroughbred, 1965–82
- Biscay Road, street in Fulham, London
- Biscaya (song), a song by James Last
- Bizcaya (football team), was an association football representative team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.