From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bisector)
Bisection is the general activity of dividing a geometric figure into two equal parts.
|Look up bisect in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bisect may mean:
- bisection, in geometry, dividing something into two equal parts
- bisection of earthworms to study regeneration
- bisect (philately), the use of postage stamp halves
- bisection method, in mathematics, a root-finding algorithm
- bisection (software engineering), for finding code changes via a revision control system that resulted in specific behavior changes
- bisector (music)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bisect.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.