From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bishopstone, a place name meaning 'Bishop's estate', may refer to:
- Bishopstone, Buckinghamshire
- Bishopstone, East Sussex
- Bishopstone, Herefordshire
- Bishopstone, Salisbury, Wiltshire
- Bishopstone, Swindon, Wiltshire
- Cyril Asquith, Baron Asquith of Bishopstone (1890–1954), English judge and law lord
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.