Bispebjerg is one of the 10 official districts of Copenhagen, Denmark. It lies on the north border of the municipality. It covers an area of 5.39 km², has a population of 40,033, and a population density of 7,389 per km². It is most commonly referred to as Nord-Vest (lit. English, "North-West"). The borough has a sizable number of immigrants specially from the Middle-East. With 23.2% of the inhabitants having a non-Western background, Bispebjerg is the second most diverse district of Copenhagen.
Neighboring city districts are as follows:
- to the east is Ydre Østerbro
- to the north is Gentofte and Gladsaxe, which are both outside of the Copenhagen municipality area
- to the west is Brønshøj-Husum
- to the southwest is Vanløse
- to the south is Frederiksberg municipality, which is not a part of Copenhagen municipality but rather an enclave surrounded by the municipality