From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up bisque in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bisque may refer to:
- Bisque (pottery), a piece of unglazed pottery
- Bisque (food), a thick, creamy soup made from puréed seafood or vegetables
- Bisque, a free turn in a handicap croquet match
- Bisque, a free point in a handicap real tennis match
- Bisque, when a number of unpaired MPs in the United Kingdom may be allowed to be absent - at specified times on a rota basis - from votes in the Houses of Parliament.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.