From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bistra may refer to:
- Bistra, Silistra Province, a village in Silistra Province, Bulgaria
- Bistra, Targovishte Province, a village in Targovishte Province, Bulgaria
- Bistra, Croatia, a village in Zagreb County, Croatia
- Bistra Mountain in the Republic of Macedonia
- Bistra (peak) in Kosovo
- Bistra, Alba, a commune in Alba County, Romania
- Bistra, Maramureș, a commune in Maramureş County, Romania
- Bistra, Popeşti, a village in Popeşti Commune, Bihor County, Romania
- Bistra, Vrhnika, village and monastery in Slovenia
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Bistra.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.