From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Bistrica river can refer to:
- Haliacmon, longest river in Greece
- Kamniška Bistrica, Alpine river, northern Slovenia, tributary of the Sava River
- Dečanska Bistrica, in western Kosovo, tributary of the White Drin
- Pećka Bistrica, in southwestern Kosovo, tributary of the White Drin
- Prizrenska Bistrica, in northern Kosovo, tributary of the White Drin
- Kožnjarska Bistrica, a river in Kosovo.
- Loćanska Bistrica, southwestern Kosovo, tributary of the Erenik
- Bistricë in Southwestern Albania, between Delvinë and Sarandë municipality.
- Bistrica (disambiguation) for settlements
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.