From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bits)
BITS or bits may refer to:
- Plural of bit, computer memory unit.
- Background Intelligent Transfer Service, a file transfer service
- Birla Institute of Technology and Science, a technology school in Pilani, Rajasthan, India, with campuses in Goa, Hyderabad, and Dubai
- Business and Information Technology School, a business school in Iserlohn (Germany)
- Bukareshter Idishe Teater-Studie or Bucharest Yiddish Studio Theater, a theater in Bucharest
- Building Integrated Timing Supply, a standard for distributing a precision clock among telecommunications equipment
- Bits (album), the fourth and final album by American indie rock band Oxford Collapse
- Built-in test
- "Bits" (2012), a play by the Catalan mime comedy group Tricicle
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title BITS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.