|Single by Bonnie Tyler|
|from the album Bitterblue|
|Recorded||Los Angeles, 1991|
|Label||Hansa Records, BMG|
|Bonnie Tyler singles chronology|
"Bitterblue" is a song recorded by Welsh singer Bonnie Tyler for her eighth studio album of the same name (1991). It was released in November 1991 by Hansa Records. The song was a European hit, missing the number one spot in Norway to Michael Jackson's song "Black or White". The song was written and produced by Dieter Bohlen.
"Bitterblue" has appeared on several of Tyler's compilation albums including The Very Best of Bonnie Tyler: Volume 1, Comeback: Single Collection '90–'94, Greatest Hits, Total Eclipse Anthology and Ravishing - The Best Of.
"Bitterblue" was a European success. The song was most successful in Norway, where it spent two weeks at number two, missing the number one spot to Michael Jackson's song "Black or White". The song spent a further seven weeks at number three.
The song also spent twenty weeks in the Top 30 Singles in Austria, where it peaked at number five. "Bitterblue" also spent one week in the German charts, where it reached number seventeen.
|1.||"Bitterblue (Radio Mix)"||Dieter Bohlen||3:48|
|2.||"Bitterblue (True Blue Mix)"||Dieter Bohlen||5:47|
|3.||"Too Hot"||Dieter Bohlen||3:25|
|4.||"Whenever You Need Me"||David Yorath/D.Madiran/B.Tyler||4:10|
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||5|
|Germany (Media Control Charts)||17|
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||20|
- Bonnie Tyler – Bitterblue on Discogs. Retrieved 16 March 2013
- "Bonnie Tyler – Bitterblue – Austriancharts.at" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Bonnie Tyler – Bitterblue". Officialcharts.de. GfK Entertainment. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Norwegiancharts.com – Bonnie Tyler – Bitterblue". VG-lista. Retrieved 31 July 2014.
- "Jahreshitparade Singles 1992". austriancharts.at. Retrieved 31 July 2014.