From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Bittern or bittern in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bittern may refer to:
- Bittern, a classification of wading birds in the heron family
- Bittern (salt), a waste product of solar salt operations rich in magnesium sulfate
- Bittern, Victoria, a town in Australia
- Bittern Lake, a village in Alberta, Canada
- Bittern Line a railway in Norfolk, England
- LNER Class A4 4464 Bittern, a preserved British steam locomotive
- Boulton Paul Bittern, a British fighter aircraft design of the 1920s
- HMS Bittern, the name of seven ships of the Royal Navy
- USS Bittern, several ships in the United States Navy
- Operation Bittern, a British military operation in World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.