From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bitterness)
Bitter may refer to:
|Look up bitter in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Bitter (taste), one of the five basic tastes
- Bitter (emotion), a negative emotion or attitude, similar to being jaded, cynical or otherwise negatively affected by experience
- Bitter (beer), a British term for pale ale
- Bitter Cars, a German car company
- Bitter (surname) (including a list of persons with the name)
- Bitters, an herbal preparation now used mostly in cocktails
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.