From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Bivariate (disambiguation))
|Look up bivariate in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Bivariate may refer to:
- Bivariate data, that shows the relationship between two variables
- Bivariate analysis, statistical analysis of two variables
- Bivariate map, a single map that displays two variables
- Bivariate polynomial a polynomial with two variables
- Bivariate distribution, a joint probability distribution for two variables
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.