From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Biz, BIZ or The Biz may refer to:
- Biz (detergent), a laundry detergent
- Biz Stone (born 1974), co-founder of Twitter
- Biz Mackey (1897-1965), American catcher and manager in Negro league baseball
- .biz, an Internet top-level domain
- Berliner Illustrirte Zeitung, a German news magazine
- The Bank for International Settlements (German: Bank für internationalen Zahlungsausgleich, BIZ)
- slang term for business
- ISO 639 code for the Ngiri language, native to the Democratic Republic of the Congo
- The Biz, a 1995 album by The Sea and Cake
- The Biz (TV series), a BBC children's drama series which originally aired from 1994 to 1996
- The Biz (video game), a 1984 computer game about managing a rock band
- The Biz (newspaper), an Australian weekly publication from 1917 to 1980
- shortened version of bisous, French for "kisses".
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.