||Nationwide via digital subchannels
||It's Your Biz!
BizTV is a broadcast television network targeting entrepreneurs and small business owners in the United States.
BizTV recently became available via streaming video at Ustream. It is the first 24-hour network to broadcast through the Ustream platform.
Programs airing on the channel include Your Business Success, MomsTown, Next 500, The Ray Lucia Show, The Big Biz Show, The Green Economy, B-TV, Made in Germany, Help my Business, It's your Biz with Susan Solovic, Small Business School, Business Beware, IndieSceneTV, Leap TV, The Motivators, and news programs from Deutsche Welle.
In the fall of 2011, BizTV aired The Young Entrepreneur Society (YES) Movie. The YES Movie draws upon the experience of a selection of young entrepreneurs who reveal their techniques for success.
BizTV also began airing The Call of the Entrepreneur, interweaving three stories of entrepreneurs in America.
The network, based in Arlington, Texas, and airs on digital subchannels of broadcast television stations around the country.
Affiliate stations include:
- KTMW, channel 20.2, Salt Lake City, Utah
- SWOCTV channel 28.5, Cortez, Colorado
- WANN-CD, channel 32.1, Atlanta, Georgia (windowed above program guide, formerly also on a full channel)
- KAZD, channel 55.6, Dallas, Texas
- WGCS, channel 16.2, Greenvile, South Carolina
- K41MF, channel 41.1 Granite Falls, Minnesota
- formerly KGPT-LD 49.4 and later KSMI-LP 51.3, Wichita, Kansas
- K50DB-D, 50.5, Alexandria, Minnesota