||Nationwide via digital subchannels
Biz Television (commonly Biz TV) is a broadcast television network targeting entrepreneurs and small business owners in the United States. Biz TV is Hispanic-operated business with a deep commitment to the Latino community and a goal of maintaining a 50% Latino workforce.
Biz TV recently became available via streaming video at Ustream. It is the first 24-hour network to broadcast through the Ustream platform.
Programs airing on the channel include Your Business Success, MomsTown, Next 500, The Ray Lucia Show, The Big Biz Show, The Green Economy, MoneyTV with Donald Baillargeon, B-TV, Made in Germany, Help my Business, It's your Biz with Susan Solovic, Small Business School, Business Beware, IndieSceneTV, Leap TV, The Motivators, and news programs from Deutsche Welle.
In the fall of 2011, Biz TV aired The Young Entrepreneur Society (YES) Movie. The YES Movie draws upon the experience of a selection of young entrepreneurs who reveal their techniques for success.
BIZ TV also began airing The Call of the Entrepreneur, interweaving three stories of entrepreneurs in America.
The network, based in Arlington, Texas, and airs on digital subchannels of broadcast television stations around the country.
Affiliate stations include:
- KTMW, channel 20.2, Salt Lake City, Utah
- KLPD-LD, channel 28.5, Denver, Colorado
- WANN-CD, channel 32.1, Atlanta, Georgia (windowed above program guide, formerly also on a full channel)
- KAZD, channel 55.6, Dallas, Texas
- KYAZ, channel 51.5, Houston, Texas
- formerly KGPT-LD 49.4 and later KSMI-LP 51.3, Wichita, Kansas
- K50DB-D, 50.5, Alexandria, Minnesota