|Full name||Bjørn Kristian Selander|
January 28, 1988 |
Hudson, Wisconsin, U.S.
|Height||1.80 m (5 ft 11 in)|
|Weight||72 kg (11 st 5 lb)|
|Current team||Optum-Kelly Benefit Strategies|
|2008||United States National Team|
Optum-Kelly Benefit Strategies
|Infobox last updated on
January 28, 2013
Bjørn Kristian Selander (born January 28, 1988) is an American professional road racing cyclist from Norwegian descent. Selander currently rides for UCI Continental Team Optum-Kelly Benefit Strategies. Selander completed his first and only Giro in 2011, placing 128th overall.
- Hymas, Peter (December 7, 2012). "Selander, Young join men's Optum team for 2013". Cycling News (Future Publishing Limited). Retrieved January 28, 2013.
- Bjørn (22) overbeviste Johan Bruyneel Slik ble norskamerikaneren tidenes yngste RadioShack-rytter Procycling.no
- Official website
- Cycling Archives: Bjørn Selander
- Cycling Base: Bjørn Selander
- Optum-Kelly Benefit Strategies: Bjørn Selander
- Cycling Quotient: Bjorn Selander
|This biographical article relating to American cycling is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|