Bla Bla Bla
|"Bla Bla Bla"|
|Single by Gigi D'Agostino|
|from the album L'Amour Toujours|
|Released||May 17, 1999|
|Format||CD single, CD maxi, 7" single|
|Genre||Italo house, Italo dance|
|Label||ZYX Music, EMI Music, Arista, Noise Maker|
|Gigi D'Agostino singles chronology|
"Bla Bla Bla" is the title of a song written and recorded by Italian DJ Gigi D'Agostino. It was released in May 1999 as the third single from the album, L'Amour Toujours. It reached number 3 in Austria and number 15 in France. This song can also be heard in an added remixed mashup with L'Amour Toujours (I'll Fly With You) in its US radio version.
Background and writing
He described this song as "a piece I wrote thinking of all the people who talk and talk without saying anything". The prominent but nonsensical vocal samples are taken from UK band Stretch's song "Why Did You Do It".
The song also featured a popular music video in the style of La Linea. The music video shows a man with a floating head and no arms walking toward what appears to be a shark that multiplies itself and can change direction. This style was also used in "The Riddle", another song by Gigi D'Agostino, originally from British singer Nik Kershaw.
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)||3|
|Belgium (Ultratip Flanders)||6|
|Germany (Media Control Charts)||4|
|Netherlands (Single Top 100)||43|
|Switzerland (Schweizer Hitparade)||16|
- "Austriancharts.at – Gigi D'Agostino – Bla Bla Bla" (in German). Ö3 Austria Top 40.
- "Ultratop.be – Gigi D'Agostino – Bla Bla Bla" (in Dutch). Ultratip.
- "Lescharts.com – Gigi D'Agostino – Bla Bla Bla" (in French). Les classement single.
- "Chartverfulgong > Gigi D'Agostino > Bla Bla Bla – musicline.de" (in German). Media Control Charts. PhonoNet GmbH.
- Search for Irish peaks
- "Dutchcharts.nl – Gigi D'Agostino – Bla Bla Bla" (in Dutch). Single Top 100.
- "Swisscharts.com – Gigi D'Agostino – Bla Bla Bla". Swiss Singles Chart.