|Created by||Gary McCaffrie
|Country of origin||Australia|
|No. of episodes||7|
|Executive producer(s)||Nick Murray
|Running time||90 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Jigsaw Entertainment|
|Original channel||Network Ten Australia|
|Original run||16 March 2003– 2 December 2007|
BlackJack is a series of Australian television movies created by Shaun Micallef and Gary McCaffrie, and starring Colin Friels. The movies began airing on Network Ten in 2003 and concluded in 2007. They were shown in the United Kingdom on the BBC and UKTV Drama.
After testifying against his former colleagues in a corruption trial Sydney detective Jack Kempson (Colin Friels) is reassigned to a unit charged with entering the details of old cases into a police database. He unofficially begins to investigate unsolved crimes dating back many years.
- BlackJack: Murder Archive (2003)
- BlackJack: Sweet Science (2004) — Jack discovers that the sons (Alex O'Loughlin and Anthony Hayes) of a criminal gunned down during a football game in 1992 are now following in their dead father's footsteps.
- BlackJack: In The Money (2005)
- BlackJack: Ace Point Game (2005)
- BlackJack: Dead Memory (2006)
- BlackJack: At The Gates (2006)
- BlackJack: Ghosts (2007)
- Colin Friels – Jack Kempson
- Kate Beahan – Julie Egan
- David Field – Inspector Terry Kavanagh
- Marta Dusseldorp – Sam Lawson
- Gigi Edgley – Liz Kempson
- Doris Younane – Christine Vallas
- Sophie Lee – Denise Kennedy
- Todd Lasance – Stephen Hulce
- Courtis, Brian (September 11, 2005). "Grumpy Old Man". The Age. Retrieved 13 August 2013.
- Courtis, Brian (September 12, 2005). "Jumping Jack's Dash". The Sun-Herald. Retrieved 13 August 2013.