Black & Bruised
|Black & Bruised|
PAL region cover art for PlayStation 2
|Genre(s)||Fighting game, Sports game|
|Distribution||1 x Nintendo optical disc
1 x DVD
Black & Bruised is a boxing-based fighting video game developed by Digital Fiction and published by Majesco in 2003 in the USA, in PAL Regions such as Europe and Australia it was published by Sierra Entertainment.
Description by the Publisher
To the fighters in Black & Bruised, boxing is no game; it's a matter of survival. Nineteen outrageous characters fight their way through grueling slugfests to win the pot or settle a score. You'll play through their intertwining stories as they battle each other in 21 different arenas. During each match, you can earn power-ups such as Armor, AutoSlip, Vamp, or Fire Damage to give your fighter a competitive advantage over your opponent.
- "IGN: Black & Bruised". Cube.ign.com. Retrieved 2010-10-14.
- "Black & Bruised". Absolute-playstation.com. 2007-02-03. Retrieved 2010-10-14.
- "PlayStation 2 review at Gamespot".
- "GameCube review at Gamespot".
- "PlayStation 2 review at IGN".
- "GameCube review at IGN".
- "PlayStation 2 review at GameSpy".
- "GameCube review at GameSpy".
- "PlayStation 2 at Game Rankings".
- "GameCube at Game Rankings".
- "PlayStation 2 at Metacritic".
- "GameCube at Metacritic".
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2010)|
|This article about a boxing video game is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|