From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Codes)
Black Code or Black Codes may refer to:
- Code Noir, or Black Code, in France
- Black Codes (United States), discriminatory state and local laws passed after the Civil War
- Black Codes (From the Underground), a 1985 album by Wynton Marsalis
- Black, a diplomatic cypher system used by the U.S. prior to its entry into the Second World War
- Sometimes Black code is synonymous for Black bag operation
- "Black code" is another name for Jim Crow laws
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.