Black Death (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Black Death was one of the deadliest pandemics in human history.
Black Death might also refer to:
- Naval Infantry (Russia), in World War II and after labelled as "Black Death" by their enemies for the horrific combat effectiveness and black combat uniform
- Black Death can refer to the African Buffalo
- Black Death (album), a heavy metal album from Brocas Helm
- Black Death (American band), an American heavy metal band
- Black Death (comics), a Marvel comic
- Black Death (film), a 2010 British horror film directed by Christopher Smith
- Quiet Killer, also known as Black Death, is a Canadian television film
- "Black Death" (song), a hard rock song by Arrogance
- Blackened Death metal, a death metal sub-genre
- Brennivín, an Icelandic schnapps sometimes labelled Black Death
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.