From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Dog)
Black dog may refer to:
- Black dog (ghost), a ghostly dog in the folklores of the British Isles
- Blackdog, a hamlet in Scotland
- Black Dog, Devon, a village in England
- The Black Dog, Dublin, a former prison in Dublin
- Black Dog, a fictional pirate in the adventure novel Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Black Dog (song), a song by Led Zeppelin from their album Led Zeppelin IV
- Black Dog (film), a 1998 film
- Black Dog Productions, alias The Black Dog, a British electronic music band
- Black Dogs, 1992 novel by Ian McEwan
- Black Dog a book by Stephen Booth
- "Black Dog", an episode of That 70's Show
- Black dog (coin), a coin in the Caribbean, starting under the reign of Queen Anne
- Black Dog (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky
- Black Dog Books, an Australian publishing house
- Black Dog Books (US), an American publishing house
- Black Dog Game Factory, the "adult content" imprint of White Wolf Publishing, as well as a satyrical "evil" version included in the parent company's own books as a metafictional joke.
- Black Dog Institute, an Australian medical institute
- Black Dog Publishing, a British publishing house
- BlackDog, a USB-based Linux "computer on a stick"
- All pages with titles containing "black dog"
- All pages with titles containing "blackdogs"
- All pages with titles containing "blackdog"
- Psychology and sociology
- Journeys with the Black Dog, an anthology of essays on clinical depression
- Major depressive disorder
- Black-dog bias, sociological phenomenon
- "Big Black Dog", 1970 single and song by Humble Pie
- "Black Eyed Dog", a song by Nick Drake from Time of No Reply
- "Black Dog on My Shoulder", a song from the album This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours, by the Manic Street Preachers
- Black Dog & Leventhal, an imprint of the Workman Publishing Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.