From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black Dog)
Black dog may refer to:
- Black dog (ghost), a ghostly dog in the folklores of the British Isles
- Blackdog, a hamlet in Scotland
- Black Dog, Devon, a village in England
- The Black Dog, Dublin, a former prison in Dublin
- The Black Dog, a restaurant and tavern on the island of Martha's Vineyard
- Black Dog Game Factory, the "adult content" imprint of White Wolf Publishing, as well as a satirical "evil" version included in the parent company's own books as a metafictional joke
- Black Dog Institute, an Australian medical institute
- Black Dog Publishing, a British publishing house
- Black Dog Books (Australian publisher), an Australian publishing house
- Black Dog Books (US publisher), an American publishing house
- Black Dog & Leventhal, an imprint of the Workman Publishing Company
- Black Dog, a fictional pirate in Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- Black Dogs, a 1992 novel by Ian McEwan
- Black Dog (novel), a 2000 crime novel by Stephen Booth
- Black Dog, the 2013 Greenaway Medal–winning picture book by Levi Pinfold
- "Black Dog" (song), a 1971 song from the Led Zeppelin album Led Zeppelin IV
- The Black Dog, alias Black Dog Productions, a British electronic music band established 1989
- "Black Dog", a 1997 song from the Poster Children album RTFM
Film and TV
- Black dog (coin), a coin in the Caribbean, starting under the reign of Queen Anne
- Black Dog (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky
- BlackDog, a USB-based Linux "computer on a stick"
- All pages with titles containing ""black dog""
- All pages with titles containing "blackdog"
- Major depressive disorder
- Black-dog bias, sociological phenomenon
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black dog.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.