Black Eagle (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Eagle (Ictinaetus malayensis) is a bird of prey.
Black Eagle may refer to:
- African Black Eagle (Aquila verreauxii), now known as Verreaux's Eagle
- Asian Black Eagle (Ictinaetus malayensis). the Asian Black Eagle.
- Black Eagle (lacrosse), Native American lacrosse player
- "Chief Black Thunderbird Eagle", an alias of Dwight York
- Wahweveh (Black Eagle), Shoshoni war chief
- "The Black Eagle", a nickname for aviator Hubert Julian
- Black Eagle (tank), a Russian prototype
- Black Eagles aerobatic team, the aerial acrobatic team of the Republic of Korea Air Force
- J-20 Black Eagle, a purported fifth-generation, stealth, twin-engine fighter aircraft prototype by Chengdu
- Operation Black Eagle, military operation in Iraq in 2007
- Order of the Black Eagle, the highest Prussian medal
- Black Eagles, the German national Australian rules football team
- Black Eagles, the Turkish soccer club, Beşiktaş J.K.
- Black Eagle, Montana, United States
- Black Eagle, West Virginia, United States
- Black Eagle Dam, on the Missouri River in the city of Great Falls, Montana, United States
- Black Eagle (1946 film), an Italian film directed by Riccardo Freda
- Black Eagle (1948 film), a 1948 American Western film
- Revenge of the Black Eagle, a 1951 Italian film a sequel to the 1946 film, also directed by Riccardo Freda
- Black Eagle (1988 film), a 1988 film starring Jean-Claude Van Damme
- Black Eagle, Chickasaw chief in Disney's Davy Crockett and the River Pirates (1956)
- Black Eagle (Wild Cards), a character from the book series
- Arrano beltza (Basque for "black eagle"), a Basque nationalist flag
- Black Eagle (uprising), also known as the Pitchfork Uprising in Bashkiria in 1920
- Flag of Albania, Albania
- Order of the Black Eagle, chivalric order of the Kingdom of Prussia
- The Black Eagles, a 1970s-1980s New York reggae band made up of Denroy Morgan, Devon "Igo Levi" Foster and Llewellyn "Jah T" Breadwood
- Black Eagle Prison, a maximum security prison for life sentenced immates in Russia.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.