Black Element Software
|Former type||Video game developer|
|Headquarters||Prague, Czech Republic|
|Products||Shade: Wrath of Angels, Alpha Prime|
Black Element Software was a member of IDEA Games, who functions as a publisher and consultant for several independent developers It is one of the development studios owned by Bohemia Interactive Studio. Former Black Element Software works now as a subsidiary of Bohemia Interactive Studio.
Games/expansion packs 
- Shade: Wrath of Angels (Windows) - 2004
- Alpha Prime (Windows) - May 25, 2007 (EU)/ November 8, 2007 (US)
- ArmA: Queen's Gambit (Windows) - September 2007 (EU)
Games released under Bohemia Interactive Studio 
- Carrier Command: Gaea Mission - 28. September 2012 (PC, Xbox 360, PS3)
On September 30, 2010, Black Element Software was acquired by fellow IDEA Games member Bohemia Interactive. Despite this acquisition, Bohemia Interactive promises that the acquired companies, including Black Element Software, will continue to operate individually. Since acquisition Black Element Software has been credited as a subsidiary of Bohemia Interactive Studio.
- http://www.zing.cz/special/974/bohemia-interactive-studio-ktere-zlepsilo-herni-prumysl-kapitola-sesta-arma-2-se-rozsiruje czech