Black Forest (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Forest may refer to:
- The Black Forest in Baden-Württemberg (Germany)
- Black Forest, Colorado, a census-designated place in the United States
- Black Forest, South Australia, a suburb of Adelaide
- Black Forest cake, a German dessert pastry
- Black Forest ham, a variety of smoked ham
- Black Forest, a brand of gummi snacks owned by the Ferrara Pan Candy Company
In media and entertainment
- Black Forest (2010 film)
- Black Forest (2012 film) also known as Floresta Negra, a fantasy, horror, sci fi film starring Tinsel Korey
- Black Forest Bluegrass, a 1979 album by P.D.Q. Bach (Peter Schickele)
- The Black Forest, an instrumental song by Steve Vai from his album named Alive in an Ultra World
- Episode 10 in season 4 of the television series Six Feet Under was titled "The Black Forest".
- The Black Forest (comics), a graphic novel series from Image Comics written by Todd Livingston and Robert Tinnell
In other uses
- Black Forest Academy, a school in Kandern, Baden-Württemberg
- Black Forest Airport, in Lahr, Baden-Württemberg
- Black Forest Horse, an equine breed
- Black Forest Observatory (BFO) or Observatorium Schiltach, a geophysical observatory owned and operated by Karlsruhe University and Stuttgart University
- Black Forest Open, a tennis tournament held in Freudenstadt, Baden-Württemberg
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.