Black Label Bike Club
Started in 1992 by Jacob Houle and Per Hanson as the "Hard Times Bike Club" in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the club has grown to include a chapter in New York City, Reno, Nevada, Austin, Texas, Oakland, California, Stockholm and Malmö, Sweden, New Orleans, Louisiana and a nomad chapter known as "Nowhere".
- Tucker, Karen Iris (March 14, 2006). "Mutant Bike Gangs of New York". Village Voice.
- Avidor, Ken (March 7, 2006). "Who rides the tall bikes?". Twin Cities Daily Planet. Retrieved 1 October 2010.
- Gross, Matt (May 21, 2005). "Rough Riders". New York Magazine. Retrieved 1 October 2010.
- Weyland, Jocko. "Unstoppable". The New York Times. April 29, 2007
- Photo Essay in Chief Magazine of the group's annual Bike Kill event, featuring video of "bike jousting"