From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Legion may refer to:
- Black Army of Hungary, an army of the Kingdom of Hungary in the 15th century
- Légion Noire, an army of French criminals raised for the last invasion of Britain in 1797
- Black Brunswickers, an army raised in 1809 by Frederick William, Duke of Brunswick and Lüneburg against Napoleon I
- Black Legion (political movement), a 1930s Ku Klux Klan splinter group in the Midwestern United States
- Black Legion (film), a 1937 film about the political movement
- Black Legion (Ustaše militia), a 1941 Croatian military unit active during World War II in Yugoslavia
- The paramilitary unit of the 1968-formed Republic of New Afrika
- Les Légions Noires, a 1987 French Black Metal movement
- 2000's Black Legion, a legion of Chaos Space Marines in the Warhammer 40,000 universe
- 2009's Black Legion, a team of Accel World characters
- 2011's Black Legion, a supervillain team in Marvel Comics' series Uncanny X-Force
- 2012's Black Legion: Gates of Cilicia, a sci-fi retelling of the tale of Xenophon and the Ten Thousand Mercenaries by Michael G. Thomas
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.