From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Black Maria in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Black Maria may refer to:
- Black Maria, a slang term for a police van used to transport prisoners
- Edison's Black Maria, a film studio created by Thomas Edison
- The Black Maria, a Canadian rock band
- "Black Maria", a song by Todd Rundgren from the 1972 album Something/Anything?
- "Big Black Mariah", a song by Tom Waits from the 1985 album Rain Dogs
- Black Mariah, an English electro-rock band
Art and literature
- Black Maria, an anthology of drawings by Charles Addams
- Black Maria, a 1991 novel by Diana Wynne Jones
- Black Maria, a book of poetry by Kevin Young
- Black Maria, a character in the book The Electric Kool-Aid Acid Test by Tom Wolfe.
- ALCO DL-202-2 and DL-203-2, experimental diesel-electric locomotives known informally as the Black Maria
- Black Maria (horse), an American racehorse
- Black Maria (IFF), a fighter aircraft IFF (identification friend or foe) interrogator
- Hearts (card game), a card game also known as Black Maria
- Black Maria, the airplane flown by Canadian World War I ace Raymond Collishaw
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Maria.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.