Black Market Baby
|Black Market Baby|
|Labels||Fountain of Youth, Limp|
|Associated acts||D.Ceats, Jakkpot, Lethal Intent, The New Standard, The Penetrators, Rustbuckit, Snitch, Trenchmouth, Vile Geezers|
Formed by Boyd Farrell and Paul Cleary of Snitch (Cleary was also in Trenchmouth), with Keith Campbell of D. Ceats and Tommy Carr from the Penetrators.
In 1986, Ian MacKaye of Minor Threat recorded what would have been their second LP. When the band couldn't find a label to release the album they broke up, playing a farewell gig in January 1988. They loosely re-formed in 1993, playing the occasional show and recording sparingly before calling it quits again in 1997.
- Senseless Offerings LP, Fountain of Youth, 1983
- Coulda Shoulda Woulda CD, Dr. Strange, 2006 (compilation of 1980s recordings)
- "Potential Suicide" 7", Limp, 1981
- "Drunk and Disorderly" 7", Yesterday and Today, 1990 (recorded 1986)
- v/a - Connected LP, Limp, 1981 (2 songs)
- v/a - Bouncing Babies LP, Fountain of Youth, 1983 (1 song)
- v/a - Flipside Vinyl Fanzine Vol.1 LP, Flipside, 1984 (1 song)
- v/a - 9:30 Live - A Time, A Place, A Scene 2-CD set, 1997, recorded live at the 9:30 Club
|This article on a United States punk rock band is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|