Black River (Michigan)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black River may refer to any of seven streams in the U.S. state of Michigan:
- Black River (Alcona County), flows into Lake Huron at the community of Black River, Michigan
- Black River (Cheboygan County), also flows through Otsego, Montmorency, and Presque Isle counties into the Straits of Mackinac at Cheboygan, Michigan
- Black River (Southwest Michigan), flows through Allegan and Van Buren counties into Lake Michigan at South Haven
- Black River (Gogebic County), a National Wild and Scenic River in the Ottawa National Forest that flows into Lake Superior
- Black River (Mackinac County), flows into Lake Michigan
- Black River (Marquette County), flows into the Middle Branch of the Escanaba River
- Black River (St. Clair County), rises in Sanilac County and flows into the St. Clair River at Port Huron, Michigan
- Macatawa River (flows into Lake Macatawa) in Ottawa County is also known as the Black River
- Little Black River (Michigan)
- Black River, Michigan, a community in Alcona County
- Black River (disambiguation)
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.