Black Sabbath (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Sabbath is a British heavy metal band.
Black Sabbath may also refer to:
- Black Sabbath (album), the debut album by the British heavy metal band Black Sabbath
- "Black Sabbath" (song)
- Black Sabbath (film), a 1963 film
- Operation Agatha or the Black Sabbath, the 1946 British arrests of Jewish paramilitaries
- Shabbat Chazon or Black Sabbath, the Sabbath immediately preceding the Jewish fast day of Tisha B'Av
- Witches' Sabbath
- Black Mass, a fictional Satanic ritual
- Holy Saturday, the day before Easter, which is sometimes called Black Saturday or the Great Sabbath
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.