Black Sea (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Black Sea is an inland sea between southeastern Europe and Asia Minor.
Black Sea may also refer to:
- Black Sea (region), a region in Turkey.
- Black Sea (XTC album)
- Black Sea (Fennesz album)
- a colloquial name for Ann Street, Boston
- Black Sea Studios, a Bulgarian video game developer
- The call sign of the Turkish Airline MNG Airlines
- Black Sea (1995 book), travel/history book by Neal Ascherson
- The 1993 Battle of Mogadishu, also known as the Battle of the Black sea.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.