Black Sea (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Black Sea in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
The Black Sea is an inland sea between southeastern Europe and Asia Minor.
Black Sea may also refer to:
- Black Sea (region), a region in Turkey
- Black Sea (XTC album), 1980
- Black Sea (Christian Fennesz album)
- a colloquial name for Ann Street, Boston
- Black Sea Studios, a Bulgarian video game developer
- The call sign of the Turkish Airline MNG Airlines
- Black Sea (book), travel/history book by Neal Ascherson
- The 1993 Battle of Mogadishu, also known as the Battle of the Black sea
- Black Sea (film), a 2014 British action-adventure film starring Jude Law
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black Sea.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.