Black Stone (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Black Stone is a Muslim object of reverence.
Black Stone may also refer to:
- "Black Stone", or Lapis Niger, an ancient shrine in the Roman Forum
- Black Stone (city), a Syrian city administratively belonging to Rif Dimashq
- "Black Stone" (song), a 2005 pop song
- "The Black Stone", a 1931 short story by Robert E. Howard
- "Black Stone of Mecca (Recording Artist / Album)", Album and alias/alter ego of the artist Shaka Amazulu The 7th.
- Black mecca, place in the United States such as Atlanta or Harlem, to which African Americans are attracted
- William Blackstone, an eighteenth century English jurist, judge, and politician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.