Black Tuesday (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Tuesday (October 29, 1929) was the highest trading volume day of the Wall Street Crash of 1929 on the New York Stock Exchange.
Black Tuesday may also refer to:
- Black Tuesday (film), a 1954 film starring Edward G. Robinson
- Black Tuesday (1967), a day of devastating bushfires in the Australian state of Tasmania
- Black Tuesday (1931), on which the Estevan Riot took place in Estevan, Saskatchewan
- Black Tuesday (1912), on which a union conflict in New Zealand led to the death of Fred Evans
- Black Monday (1987) or Black Tuesday (due to time-zone differences), the largest one-day percentage decline in recorded stock market history
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.