Black and White in a Grey World
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Black and White in a Grey World|
|Studio album by Leslie Phillips|
|Recorded||Bill Schnee Studios
Wayne Cook Studios.
|Leslie Phillips chronology|
All songs written by Leslie Phillips, except where noted.
- "Black And White in a Grey World" – 4:20
- "Tug of War" – 3:21
- "When The World Is New" – 4:31
- "Psalm 55" – 3:49
- "Your Kindness" – 4:02
- "Larger Than Life" – 3:44
- "The More I Know You" – 5:02
- "Smoke Screen" (Phillips/Daniel Brown) – 3:38
- "You're My Lord" – 4:14
- "Walls of Silence" – 4:54
- "You're the Same" – 4:15
- "Love Is Not Lost" – 3:46
Note: Cassette and LP versions did not include "Larger Than Life" and "Love Is Not Lost." "Love Is Not Lost" would later be rerecorded for Phillips' 1987 album, The Turning.
- Leslie Phillips: Vocals.
- Dann Huff: Guitars.
- Nathan East: Bass.
- Neil Stubenhaus: Bass.
- Carlos Vega: Drums.
- John Robinson: Drums.
- Alan Pasqua: Keyboards.
- John Andrew Schreiner: Keyboards, Fairlight programming
- Paulinho Da Costa: Percussion.
- Matthew Ward, John Flynn, Dan Posthuma, Kurt Howell, Tata Vega, Dawn Bianchi: Background vocals.
- Bill Schnee & Cheryl Wilks: Background voices.
- Produced by Dan Posthuma.
- Executive Producer: Brad Burkhart.
- Recorded at: Bill Schnee Studios, Goldmine Studios, Redwing Studios, Wayne Cook Studios.
- Engineered by: Dennis McKay, Dan Garcia and Rick Riggeri.
- Mixed by: Bill Schnee.
- Mastered by: Doug Sax at the Mastering Lab.
- Arranged by Dann Huff, Alan Pasqua, John Andrew Shreiner and Rhett Lawrence.
- Photography: Aaron Rapoport.
- Art direction and design: Bradley Grose.