Black and tan (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black and tan may refer to:
- Black and Tan, a drink made by mixing dark and light beers, typically stout and ale
- Black and Tans, a British paramilitary force in the Irish War of Independence
- Black and Tan War, alternative name for the Irish War of Independence
- Black and tan, coat (dog) coloration, sometimes used to specify a breed:
- Black and Tans, a satellite party within the Republican party in the southern United States that competed with the Lily-Whites (1920-1950's)
- Black and Tan (ice cream), a Ben & Jerry's ice cream flavor
- Black and Tan (film), 1929 short film featuring Duke Ellington and His Orchestra
- "Black and Tan Fantasy", song featured in the film
- "Black and Tan: A Crime of Fashion", season 2 episode of Psych
- Black & Tan, fictional movie in "Film Fest: Tears of a Clone" episode of Clone High
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.