From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black arrow (disambiguation))
Black arrow can refer to:
- Black Arrow, a British satellite carrier rocket
- The Black Arrow: A Tale of the Two Roses, an 1888 knight novel by Robert Louis Stevenson
- The Black Arrow, a 2005 novel by Vin Suprynowicz
- The Black Arrow in Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium, used by Bard the Bowman to kill the dragon Smaug
- Zastava M93 Black Arrow, a Serbian sniper rifle manufactured by Zastava Arms
- Operation Black Arrow, an Israeli military operation carried out in Gaza (while under Egyptian control) on 28 February 1955
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.