From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black Cow can refer to either:
- A cow that is black.
- A Root Beer Float or Coke float.
- An alcoholic drink (sometimes referred to as a Black Cow #2) featuring Kahlúa, half-and-half, and Coca-Cola.
- A brand of British vodka distilled from fermented whey.
- A 1977 song by Steely Dan on the Aja album, referring to the ice cream soda.
- A candy, a Sugar Daddy bar covered in chocolate.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.