From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black dog may refer to:
- Black dog (ghost), a ghostly dog in the folklores of the British Isles
- Blackdog, a hamlet in Scotland
- Black Dog, Devon, a village in England
- The Black Dog, Dublin, a former prison in Dublin
- The Black Dog, a restaurant and tavern on the island of Martha's Vineyard
- Black Dog, a fictional pirate in the 1880s adventure novel Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson
- "Black Dog" (song), a 1971 song from the Led Zeppelin album Led Zeppelin IV
- Black Dog (film), a 1998 film
- The Black Dog, alias Black Dog Productions, a British electronic music band established 1989
- Black Dogs, a 1992 novel by Ian McEwan
- Black Dog, a 2000 crime novel by Stephen Booth
- "Black Dog", a 2002 episode of That 70's Show
- "Black Dog", a 1997 song from the Poster Children album RTFM
- Black Dog, the 2013 Greenaway Medal-winning picture book by Levi Pinfold
- Black dog (coin), a coin in the Caribbean, starting under the reign of Queen Anne
- Black Dog (whisky), a brand of Scotch whisky
- Black Dog Books, an Australian publishing house
- Black Dog Books (US), an American publishing house
- Black Dog Game Factory, the "adult content" imprint of White Wolf Publishing, as well as a satyrical "evil" version included in the parent company's own books as a metafictional joke.
- Black Dog Institute, an Australian medical institute
- Black Dog Publishing, a British publishing house
- BlackDog, a USB-based Linux "computer on a stick"
- All pages with titles containing "black dog"
- All pages with titles containing "blackdogs"
- All pages with titles containing "blackdog"
- Psychology and sociology
- Journeys with the Black Dog, an anthology of essays on clinical depression
- Major depressive disorder
- Black-dog bias, sociological phenomenon
- "Big Black Dog", 1970 single and song by Humble Pie
- "Black Eyed Dog", a song by Nick Drake from Time of No Reply
- "Black Dog on My Shoulder", a song from the album This Is My Truth Tell Me Yours, by the Manic Street Preachers
- Black Dog & Leventhal, an imprint of the Workman Publishing Company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.