From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Black earth (disambiguation))
Black earth, Black land or Dark earth may refer to:
- Black Earth, Wisconsin, a village in the U.S. state of Wisconsin
- Black Earth (town), Wisconsin, a town in the U.S. state of Wisconsin
- Central Black Earth Region, of Central Russia
- Original meaning of chernozem, a type of humus-rich soil
- Translation of Portuguese Terra preta, or terra prêta do índio, very dark soils found in the Amazon Basin
- Identification of Italian Terramare, a technology complex of north Italy
- Dark earth, a British archaeological horizon
- Black Earth also refers to the Archaeology site at Carrier Mills, Illinois that was discovered before the stip mining.
- Black Earth (Arch Enemy album), 1996, the first album by the Swedish melodic death metal band Arch Enemy
- Black Earth (Bohren & der Club of Gore album), a 2002 album by German ambient jazz band Bohren & Der Club of Gore
- Black Earth, an album by Turkish pianist Fazıl Say
- The Sindarin translation of Mordor, a fictional location in J. R. R. Tolkien's universe of Middle-earth
- Dark Earth (video game)
- Black Earth area 1 and 2 (video game)(Mega Man Battle Network 4 - Red Sun version / Blue Moon version)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black earth.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.