From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Black hat may refer to:
- Black hat (film), a film's villain or bad guy, especially one literally wearing a black hat in a western, in contrast to the hero's white hat
- Black hat hacking, Internet term for someone violating computer or Internet security maliciously or for illegal personal gain
- Black Hat Briefings, a computer security conference
- Black Hat Brigade, an infantry brigade in the Union Army of the Potomac during the American Civil War
- Black Hat Lamas, practitioners of Karma Kagyu, in reference to the Black Crown worn by the Karmapa
- Haredi Jews, of whom the men wear characteristic black hats and coats
- Fear of a Black Hat, a 1994 American mockumentary film on the evolution and state of American hip hop music
- Black Cap (disambiguation)
- White hat (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.