Black knight (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A black knight is a literary stock character.
Black Knight or Black Knights can also refer to:
Most common meanings
- The black knight (chess)
- Black Knight (Arthurian legend), any of several knights clad in black armor in Arthurian legend
- Knights Hospitaller, known by their black mantles
- Zawisza Czarny (c. 1379-1428), Polish knight and diplomat
- Gary Player, professional golfer
- Eduard Ritter von Schleich (1888-1947), Bavarian World War I flying ace and World War II Luftwaffe general
- James Stewart, the Black Knight of Lorn (c. 1383-after 1451)
In the military
- VFA-154, a US Navy fighter squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- VMFA-314, a US Marine Corps fighter squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- VMM-264, a US Marine Corps tiltrotor squadron nicknamed "The Black Knights"
- RSAF Black Knights, a precision aerobatics team of the Republic of Singapore Air Force
- "The Black Knights", the display team of No. 54 Squadron RAF in the 1950s
- 57th Fighter-Interceptor Squadron, a USAF fighter squadron known as "The Black Knights of Keflavik"
Technology and aerospace
- Black Knight (rocket), part of the British rocketry program in the 1950s
- Black Knight (vehicle), an unmanned ground vehicle designed by BAE Systems
- Vincent Black Knight, a British motorcycle made between 1954 and 1955 by Vincent Motorcycles
- Black Knight satellite, an unknown object orbiting Earth in polar orbit
Arts and entertainment
- Black Knight (comics), several Marvel Comics characters
- Black Knight (Monty Python), in the film Monty Python and the Holy Grail
- Victor Newman, from the CBS soap opera The Young and the Restless
- The Black Knight, from the Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance and Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn games
- The Black Knight (Elgar), a symphony/cantata written by Edward Elgar in 1889-1893
- The Black Knights (band), a Mersey Beat band
- Black Knights (rap group), affiliated with The Wu-Tang Clan
- The Black Knight (1954 film), a film starring Alan Ladd
- Black Knight (film), a 2001 film starring Martin Lawrence
- Black Knight (manga), a yaoi manga by Kai Tsurugi
- The Black Knight (comics), a 1998 Scrooge McDuck story
- Black Knight (pinball), a pinball game by Williams Electronics
- MechWarrior 4: Black Knight, an expansion pack of the computer game MechWarrior 4: Vengeance
- A fictional resistance movement in the anime series Code Geass
- The Kinshra, a fictional organisation in the online game RuneScape
- Army Black Knights, the nickname of the sporting teams of the United States Military Academy
- The athletic sports teams and mascot at Baltimore City College
- Black Knight (horse) (1979–2002), Australian Thoroughbred racehorse
- Örebro Black Knights (American Football), An American Football team based in Örebro, Sweden
- Knight of Glin or Black Knight, an Irish hereditary knighthood
- Buddleja davidii 'Black Knight', a plant cultivar
- mascot of Charlottesville High School, Charlottesville, Virginia
- White Knight (disambiguation)
- Dark Knight (disambiguation)
- Black Night
- Blackest Night
- Blackest Knight
- Darkest Knight
- Darkest Night (disambiguation)
- Arpine Lusène, a villain in several Scrooge McDuck stories nicknamed Le Chevalier Noir (The Black Knight)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Black knight.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.